User talk:Bhuvana Meenakshi

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

[WikiConference India 2020] Invitation to participate in the Community Engagement Survey[edit]

This is an invitation to participate in the Community Engagement Survey, which is one of the key requirements for drafting the Conference & Event Grant application for WikiConference India 2020 to the Wikimedia Foundation. The survey will have questions regarding a few demographic details, your experience with Wikimedia, challenges and needs, and your expectations for WCI 2020. The responses will help us to form an initial idea of what is expected out of WCI 2020, and draft the grant application accordingly. Please note that this will not directly influence the specificities of the program, there will be a detailed survey to assess the program needs post-funding decision.

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 05:10, 12 December 2019 (UTC)

[WikiConference India 2020] Conference & Event Grant proposal[edit]

WikiConference India 2020 team is happy to inform you that the Conference & Event Grant proposal for WikiConference India 2020 has been submitted to the Wikimedia Foundation. This is to notify community members that for the last two weeks we have opened the proposal for community review, according to the timeline, post notifying on Indian Wikimedia community mailing list. After receiving feedback from several community members, certain aspects of the proposal and the budget have been changed. However, community members can still continue engage on the talk page, for any suggestions/questions/comments. After going through the proposal + FAQs, if you feel contented, please endorse the proposal at WikiConference_India_2020#Endorsements, along with a rationale for endorsing this project. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:21, 19 February 2020 (UTC)

Mahatma Gandhi edit-a-thon on 2 and 3 October 2020[edit]

Mahatma-Gandhi, studio, 1931.jpg

Hello,
Thanks for showing interest to participate in the Mahatma Gandhi 2020 edit-a-thon. The event starts tomorrow 2 October 12:01 am IST and will run till 3 October 11:59 pm IST.

Note a few points

  • You may contribute to any Wikimedia project on the topic: Mahatma Gandhi, his life and contribution. Please see this section for more details.
  • If you have added your name in the "Participants" section, please make sure that you have mentioned only those projects where you'll participate for this particular edit-a-thon. The list is not supposed to be all the projects once contributes to in general. You may go back to the page and re-edit if needed.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti. -- User:Nitesh (CIS-A2K) (sent using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 23:09, 30 September 2020 (UTC))

[SWT Indic Workshop Series 2020] [Reminder] Infoboxes workshop this coming Sunday, Nov 8th at 9 am![edit]

Thanks for signing up to participate in the “Designing and using infoboxes on a wiki” workshop organized as a part of the Small wiki toolkits - India workshop series 2020. In this workshop, you will learn how to design and use infoboxes on a wiki. You are also encouraged to bring one or two technical issues related to infoboxes that you are currently facing (e.g., module errors while checking preview, improper placement of text, or displaying maps, etc.)

Please let us know if you have any questions. Regards, SWT Indic Workshop Series Team, 10:00, 6 November 2020 (UTC)

Global Conversations registration reminder[edit]

Hi Bhuvana Meenakshi,

This is a reminder that if you have not yet registered for the Global Conversations on Nov. 21 and 22, please do so! Register here. Registration closes by Nov. 20. We will email you the login information for Zoom prior to the call. Thank you. Looking forward to welcoming you this weekend.

MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 16:25, 17 November 2020 (UTC)

Sunday November 29 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Take flight with us.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, and October SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday November 29, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of 03:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 01:26, 27 November 2020 (UTC)

Festive Season 2020 edit-a-thon[edit]

Rangoli on Diwali 2020 at Moga, Punjab, India.jpg

Dear editor,

Hope you are doing well. First of all, thank you for your participation in Mahatma Gandhi 2020 edit-a-thon.
Now, CIS-A2K is going to conduct a 2-day-long Festive Season 2020 edit-a-thon to celebrate Indian festivals. We request you in person, please contribute in this event too, enthusiastically. Let's make it successful and develop the content on our different Wikimedia projects regarding festivities. Thank you Nitesh (CIS-A2K) (talk) 18:22, 27 November 2020 (UTC)

Reminder: Festive Season 2020 edit-a-thon[edit]

Dear Wikimedians,

Hope you are doing well. This message is to remind you about "Festive Season 2020 edit-a-thon", which is going to start from tonight (5 December) 00:01 am and will run till 6 December, 11:59 pm IST.

Please give some time and provide your support to this event and participate. You are the one who can make it successful! Happy editing! Thank You Nitesh (CIS-A2K) (talk) 15:53, 4 December 2020 (UTC)

Sunday January 10 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meeting[edit]

Into the blue.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, and November SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including SWAN input on Interim Global Council and Movement Charter, this month we are meeting on Sunday January 10, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To start the exchange of ideas on the IGC early, and to help prepare before the SWAN calls, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this etherpad. If you like a more interactive way of discussing, we have also made a jamboard. Check here for more details.

--Pharos (talk) 14:50, 4 January 2021 (UTC)