Wikimania 2016 bids/Esino Lario/Meeting rooms/Museo delle Grigne
- Address: via Montefiori 18, Esino Lario.
- Map: OSM
- Owner: Esino Lario City Council.
- Cost: Provided for free by Esino Lario City Council.
- Distance from Villa Clotilde (information desk and registration site): 10 m. It is in the same garden.
The museum Museo delle Grigne is the main location of Esino Lario museum. The museum will open in 2014 and the museum design is currently under preparation. The scientific project is curated by the architect and archeologist Paolo Corti; the design is an artwork by TooA Francesca Cogni and Donatello De Mattia and the museum includes an integration between analog and digital experimented and developed within the project The Alps on Wikipedia.
In 2014 the museum will have a new multimedia space at the ground floor with separate access from the museum.
- Seats: 38 (expected and checked for security)
- Equipment: to be installed.
Those interventions are already planned and financed and they are managed by the Esino Lario city council.
Done The new multimedia space has been built.
Access without steps and bathrooms in the adjacent museum.
Wikimania Esino Lario venue
During Wikimania the multimedia space is used for the conference as a space for presentations.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to:
Category:New building of the Museo delle Grigne Villa Clotilde Garden
- Museo delle Grigne on Wikimedia Commons
- Museo delle Grigne on Wikipedia in Italian.
- Museo delle Grigne website