|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Hong Kong 78||21 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Glasgow 2||18 August|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|London · Hong Kong|
Brighton Wikimedia Meetup Number 1 
Date and time: Sunday 28th April 2013. 1.00 pm onwards. 
Location: The West Quay, Brighton Marina Village, Brighton BN2 5UT. 
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our first meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Brighton Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Yes. Philafrenzy (talk) 01:16, 11 March 2013 (UTC)sorry, couldn't make it.
- Katie Chan (WMUK) (talk) 09:04, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
Any decent museums in the area that allow photography?Geni (talk) 18:09, 13 March 2013 (UTC)sorry guys not going to make it
- See you all there Epayne (talk) 21:58, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- Excellent: I've been hoping for a meetup in my home city! Will be there. Please feel free to ask me about travel information, local attractions etc., ideally on my Wikipedia talk page. Hassocks5489 (talk) 07:57, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
- My messages have been removed, I wish to reiterate that I will be attending complete with goat. See you then! Horatio Snickers (talk) 19:21, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up 
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
- Hey, this is *great* news! Can we help at the office by pinging a quick email around to donors who might be interested in attending and live relatively near by? Katherine Bavage (WMUK) (talk) 11:56, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
The West Quay is a Wetherspoons pub overlooking Brighton Marina. Wifi and food are available.
How to spot us 
It's easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia lapel badge or similar. We plan on being as close to the entrance as possible but may be further in or upstairs if the pub is crowded.