From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Hong Kong 78||21 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 12 
Date and time: Saturday 28th April 2012 — 13:00 onwards 
Location: The Sir Ralph Abercromby, 35 Bootle Street, M2 5GU 
The back room will be set aside for us - straight on past the main bar on your right, turn right, and you can't miss it.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel
- Most likely. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 23:30, 25 February 2012 (UTC)
Although I'm not too keen on the proposed Nexus venue. Hic.- Sitush (talk) 05:55, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 11:21, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
But if significant numbers of Muslims or children don't show up then I might quickly decamp to a nearby pub.Malleus Fatuorum (talk) 04:48, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yaris678. Started a discussion at Talk:Meetup/Manchester/12#Venue Yaris678 (talk) 18:00, 26 February 2012 (UTC)
- Bazonka. Possibly. I've commented on Yaris' discussion.
- Colin Fine. Never been to one before, but I might come.
- Probably. Julia\talk 15:35, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
- Would love to (please, use wikimail to remind).--Victoria (talk) 22:29, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Lifts available from West Mids. --RexxS (talk) 17:49, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- Probably. I'd prefer a pub myself but will go along with the crowd. Richerman (talk) 22:00, 16 March 2012 (UTC) Please leave a reminder on my wikipedia talk page.
I think I owe the folks who helped out with Altrincham's recent TFA a pint. Nev1 (talk) 14:35, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- looking forward to it Daria Cybulska (talk) 13:48, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
- most probably --ClemRutter (talk) 09:16, 3 April 2012 (UTC)
- tentatively Emy (talk) 01:51, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- Possibly—I'll be in Manchester that day but can't be certain what my movements will be. – iridescent 14:59, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
- --Briain Dodds (talk) 21:18, 27 April 2012 (UTC) and Sue
- Let there be Dragons Definitely!