|Leeds 2||15 March|
|Oxford 14||16 March|
|Manchester 22||23 March|
|Coventry 9||30 March|
|London 80||13 April|
|London 79||9 March|
|Costa Rica 1||3 March|
|Liverpool 10||23 February|
|Hong Kong 86||22 February|
|Oxford 13||16 February|
|Cambridge 21||15 February|
|Manchester 21||26 January|
|Swansea 1||26 January|
|Chester 2||7 December|
|Glasgow 3||1 December|
|London · Hong Kong|
Swansea Wikimedia Meetup Number 1
Date and time: Sunday 26th January 2014 — 10:30 onwards
Location: Swansea Library
The Library is right on the sea shore, with views to die for!
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our first Editathon and Wiki training session. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome! There will be two sessions: an Editathon based on Dr Emily Phipps in English and the bi-centenary of Seren Gomer in Welsh. In parallel there will be wiki training.
Buffet will be provided for those staying the full day.
You can also register by phoning the Library directly on 01792 636464.
Please also invite any South Walians you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Llywelyn2000 (talk) 14:32, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
- Ham (talk) 12:41, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- Almanacer (talk) 19:11, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
May be attending
- Burwellian (talk) 13:10, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- If I can remember to turn up! Deb (talk) 15:44, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
- WikiBronze (talk) 02:54, 21 January 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, but it would not be possible this time. Cheers to all who can make it! Gareth Griffith-Jones (talk) 13:10, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- I have a lot of contacts in Swansea and would love to come, but I can't make this date unfortunately. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 14:55, 13 January 2014 (UTC)