|Leeds 2||15 March|
|Oxford 14||16 March|
|Manchester 22||23 March|
|Coventry 9||30 March|
|London 80||13 April|
|London 79||9 March|
|Costa Rica 1||3 March|
|Liverpool 10||23 February|
|Hong Kong 86||22 February|
|Oxford 13||16 February|
|Cambridge 21||15 February|
|Manchester 21||26 January|
|Swansea 1||26 January|
|Chester 2||7 December|
|Glasgow 3||1 December|
|London · Hong Kong|
Glasgow Wikimedia Meetup Number 1
Date and time: Sunday 12th May 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Sir John Moore, 260-292 Argyle Street, City of Glasgow G2 8QW.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our first meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Glasgow Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Yes. Philafrenzy (talk) 00:30, 29 March 2013 (UTC)Couldn't attend in the end. Philafrenzy (talk) 18:55, 12 May 2013 (UTC) Possibly, not sure yet.[stwalkerster|talk] 21:49, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. --Oswin Oswald (talk) 10:55, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Confirmed. --Deskana (talk) 20:54, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. Good to have a get together up here at last. Stephen Allcroft (talk) 13:35, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- Potentially. — foxj 15:04, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
To be confirmedYes -- Katie Chan (WMUK) (talk) 16:05, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
- Yep. Julia\talk 20:24, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Glasgowdotcom (talk) 23:18, 19 April 2013 (UTC)# Probably
- And why not? Let's see how much ScotRail can wind me up getting from Waverley to Glasgow Central. --Brian McNeil / talk 11:23, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
- Probably AlasdairW (talk) 13:20, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
The Sir John Moore is a Wetherspoons pub near Glasgow Central station. Wifi and food are available.
How to spot us
It's easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia lapel badge or similar. We plan on being as close to the entrance as possible but may be further in or upstairs if the pub is crowded.