|Oxford 5||2 June|
|London 70||9 June|
|Hong Kong 78||21 June|
|Manchester 18||22 June|
|Glasgow 2||18 August|
|Liverpool 8||18 May|
|Cambridge 18||18 May|
|Hong Kong 77||17 May|
|Nottingham 1||12 May|
|London 69||12 May|
|Glasgow 1||12 May|
|Oxford 4||5 May|
|Brighton 1||28 April|
|Coventry 7||7 April|
|Manchester 17||6 April|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 12th June — 13:00 onwards 
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1 
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-sixth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 21:35, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- After my exams, so this should be okay. Either date is okay. CT Cooper · talk 22:34, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers 23:13, 18 April 2011 (UTC) Either day is OK
- geni-Probably. Apart from anything else I needs some more pics from the science museum.
- So long as its on the 12th. Seddon 00:37, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- As long as it is on the 12th. Ironholds 00:38, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- If it's on the 12th, I'll be there. Fluffernutter 00:42, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- Leutha will be there.
- (probably) Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 14:21, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris
- I will try Natkabrown 06:11, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
- Coming - but why no banner on WP this time? Johnbod 11:46, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Remember GLAMcamp London for ambassadors and GLAM professionals is the following Friday (24th June).
- Suggest a chat on alternative locations for the London wikimeet meeting the constraints of free wifi, open on a Sunday, handy for food and preferably nearer to a major train station that our current default location? A few interesting suggestions in this TimeOut guide but perhaps someone is aware of a future possible funky location next to a transport hub? Add a link here if you do... --Fæ 09:56, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- I'd add quiet enough to talk and empty enough for us to be confident of getting space for 6-26 people. Also if we are going to change the idea is to find a venue where those who won't enter a pub would feel comfortable attending. WereSpielChequers 17:37, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- There are some outstanding photo requests at en:Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_London#London_photo_requests, is this a good venue to discuss photography of London? WereSpielChequers 17:37, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Made Real, an exhibition by the founders of Wikipedia Art
About the meet up 
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer.
The pub is quite quiet and family friendly on a Sunday lunchtime, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not a requirement!
Location: Penderel's Oak 
It's easy to find us - we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, or with a Wikimedia logo on it.
Getting there 
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn Tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
The pub is just over a mile walk from St Pancras railway station.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus (1, 59, 68, 171, 188, 243 or 521) than tube. Routes 8, 25 and 242 stop outside the pub.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
Back-up plan 
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub may be found on the left-hand side.