|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|UK virtual 11||28 April|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 12th June — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-sixth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 21:35, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- After my exams, so this should be okay. Either date is okay. CT Cooper · talk 22:34, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers 23:13, 18 April 2011 (UTC) Either day is OK
- geni-Probably. Apart from anything else I needs some more pics from the science museum.
- So long as its on the 12th. Seddon 00:37, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- As long as it is on the 12th. Ironholds 00:38, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- If it's on the 12th, I'll be there. Fluffernutter 00:42, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- Leutha will be there.
- (probably) Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 14:21, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris
- I will try Natkabrown 06:11, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
- Coming - but why no banner on WP this time? Johnbod 11:46, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Remember GLAMcamp London for ambassadors and GLAM professionals is the following Friday (24th June).
- Suggest a chat on alternative locations for the London wikimeet meeting the constraints of free wifi, open on a Sunday, handy for food and preferably nearer to a major train station that our current default location? A few interesting suggestions in this TimeOut guide but perhaps someone is aware of a future possible funky location next to a transport hub? Add a link here if you do... --Fæ 09:56, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- I'd add quiet enough to talk and empty enough for us to be confident of getting space for 6-26 people. Also if we are going to change the idea is to find a venue where those who won't enter a pub would feel comfortable attending. WereSpielChequers 17:37, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- There are some outstanding photo requests at en:Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_London#London_photo_requests, is this a good venue to discuss photography of London? WereSpielChequers 17:37, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Made Real, an exhibition by the founders of Wikipedia Art