|Oxford 68||20 January|
|London 138||13 January|
|Cambridge 39||15 December|
|Oxford 67||18 November|
|Hong Kong 118||3 November|
|Igbo Wikimedians Launch Meetup||20 October|
|Bristol 3||1 September|
|Warsaw 21||28 July|
|Changsha 1||28 July|
|Edinburgh 13||11 July|
|China 1||1-11 July|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 14th April 2013 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
GLAM WIKI 2013
Location of the group
Look for us at a large set of tables opposite the door, we are the group with multiple laptops. If you are on a table with no laptops and everyone is talking about philosophy you are on the wrong table.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixty-eighth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Philafrenzy (talk) 01:55, 11 March 2013 (UTC)
- I'll try and make it this time. JLT1912 (talk)
- Yes please Mrjohncummings (talk) 12:28, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- I will come :) Natkabrown (talk) 11:48, 24 March 2013 (UTC)
- I couldn't make February or March and I won't make May, so this may be my only chance in a while. CT Cooper · talk 12:52, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
- I am planning to come say hello from the Czech Republic ;) --Chmee2 (talk) 13:21, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
- I hope to make it. Justinc (talk) 21:21, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
- Hope to! AroundTheGlobe (talk) 10:30, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- I'll see how work goes Da5nsy (talk) 16:56, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- In town for the first time for GLAM-WIKI. Kat Walsh (spill your mind?) 21:48, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- Indubitably! — Joseph Fox 09:22, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Just for the record. Regards, Christoph Braun (talk) 22:21, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
- SarahStierch (talk) 09:02, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 21:16, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
- Gordo (talk) 09:57, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
adisetiwan rencana ingin belanja di pertokoan di negara belanda
The pub has an accessible loo on the ground floor. There are some sections of the pub that are only accessible by steps, but we always meet in the main step free section, usually opposite the main doors.
Location: Penderel's Oak
It's easy to find us – we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not, then look for a tabletop Wikimedia UK banner and laptops with Wikipedia stickers on them. Wikimania Tshirts can also be a good clue.
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube and Thameslink station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles), albeit this station is closed on Sundays. The pub is also within walking distance of Waterloo railway station (1.3 miles), St Pancras railway station (1.2 miles) and Kings Cross.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus than by tube.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub will be found on the left-hand side.