|London 102||14 February|
|Hong Kong 106||19 February|
|Perth 24||20 February|
|Oxford 36||21 February|
|East London 5||23 February|
|Liverpool 18||27 February|
|Cape Town 12||6 March|
|Hitchin 1||7 February|
|Athens - NCSR Demokritos||6 February|
|Cambridge 30||30 January|
|East London 4||26 January|
|Manchester 32||23 January|
|Rajbiraj 3||12 February|
|Oxford 35||17 January|
|Hong Kong 105||15 January|
|Costa Rica 3||15 January|
|Perth 23||15 January|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Coventry Wikimedia Meetup Number 4
Date and time: Sunday 21 October 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: The Litten Tree, Coventry, CV1 1EX
- We will most likely be in the booths opposite the bar, towards the back of the pub.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fourth meetup. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Midlands Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word! If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- Yep. I should be able to make it to this one. Acalamari 08:32, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe! I mostly contributed on frwiki which is why you wouldn't see much of me here :-) le Korrigan →bla 18:29, 25 September 2012 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) - Does anybody want a lift from Dudley/Tipton area, or anywhere en route?
- --ClemRutter - I am hoping to join you- is the beer as good as you find at a Manchester Wikimeet?
- Victuallers (talk) 08:57, 20 October 2012 (UTC) Just spent last two days in Coventry so maybe another?
- Will be there Helga Perry (talk) 13:46, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, held in a family-friendly pub in Coventry City Centre a short walk or taxi ride from the station. The beer is cheap, the food is good and the WiFi is free. However, the pub is quiet and cosy in the daytime so younger Wikipedians should feel most welcome and the pub serves coffees and soft drinks, so alcohol consumption is certainly not required.
A meetup is a great opportunity to meet other Wikipedians, to discuss Wikipedia and Wikimedia-related issues, or to get help from experienced editors.
Add driving and (free/ cheap) parking suggestions here, please!
- Walking directions from the nearest car park (other car parks available by carrying on and turning left at the end of the road instead of turning off to get to that one) and from the station. Alternatively, a taxi (available opposite IKEA, and directly outside the main concourse at the station) from either will cost about £3.
The meetup will be held in the Litten Tree, 1 Warwick Row, Coventry, CV1 1EX (Google Maps)
Look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, someone wearing a Wikipedia T-shirt, a Wikimedia UK banner, or just look for this guy!