|Oxford 59||18 March|
|Women in Art edit-a-thon, HK||30 March|
|London 129||8 April|
|Mahidol University 13||16 March|
|London 128||11 March|
|Oxford 58||25 February|
|Hong Kong 115||24 February|
|Manchester 35||14 January|
|Bangkok 2||6 January|
|Edinburgh 12||30 November|
|Cambridge 36||25 November|
|Wikipermanence in Montpellier||13 November|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup 2015 Number 31
Sunday 25 October 2015 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
At the back of the pub, on the right-hand side
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, discussing the business impact of mass collaboration, or articles about Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We usually meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe. Look for a small Wikimedia banner on the table, and we may also have laptops out.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel (talk) 21:22, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
- Perfect timing for me. Yaris678 (talk) 16:50, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
- Never been to a wikimeet before, but I'm putting this in my diary. David Edgar (talk) 16:48, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- Hope I can make it.--الدبوني (talk) 10:40, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
- Possibly Iridescent (talk) 18:38, 3 October 2015 (UTC)
- I intend to come along Julesomega
- Family stuff - I probably can't make it now. Bazonka (talk)
- I would really like to visit and see everyone again (and getting to meet Iridescent would be great) but unfortunately, I cannot make it to this meetup. :( Acalamari 20:01, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
- Just can't make it up, sorry. In penance I have created Manchester Stock Exchange, could someone upload some photos please.--ClemRutter (talk) 18:17, 19 October 2015 (UTC)