|London 115||12 February|
|Cambridge 33||18 February|
|Oxford 47||19 February|
|Oxford 46||22 January|
|London 114||8 January|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Mahidol University 8||15 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|Cambridge 32||5 November|
|East London 8||25 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|Perth 31||18 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 7
Date and time: Sunday 4th August 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our seventh meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 18:54, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
- If I can. 188.8.131.52
- John of Reading (talk) 06:38, 25 July 2013 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- Maybe. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 08:10, 3 August 2013 (UTC)
- MistyMorn (talk) 22:23, 3 August 2013 (UTC)
- maproom, at English Wikipedia, 07:18 4 August 2013 (UTC)
- Post-attendance listing (couldn't have possibly known what I was going to do beforehand). -- Mentifisto 18:02, 4 August 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's usually easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia T-shirt, lapel badge or similar. We aim to secure one of the two bench seats behind the stairs, but failing that we'll probably be at one of the high tables between the stairs and the entrance.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.