|Hong Kong 127 (virtual)||13 June|
|London 171 (virtual)||13 June|
|London 170 (virtual)||9 May|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures
in wikiWonderland (virtual)
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
London Wikimedia Meetup Number 42
Date and time: Sunday 13th February — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-second meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- WereSpielChequers 17:05, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- I can join in-! Is there any need to register in prior or are we free to come over?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Harry10000 (talk • contribs) .
- Tom Morris will hopefully be there. It is his birthday.
- Harrypotter Hope to make it!
- Giloveart Will make it!
- Vinnypatel 20:50, 9 February 2011 (UTC) I'm there. I'll be pleased to meet any Imperial College students/ alumni, as I will hopefully have completed forming, holding an event for and publicising our sought-after IC Wikipedia society
- panyd - This is only tentative on being well but fingers crossed! All Hail The Muffin 17:17, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- Johnbod 14:31, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- I very much hope so Natkabrown 16:05, 2 February 2011 (UTC)
- Looking forward to it. Please see suggestion below. :D Vwoodstock 15:41, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- I was ill last time but I should be able to make this meetup, AdamBMorgan 17:32, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
- In the diary for this Sunday, hope to make it for a few hours ! lloydgprice, 16:54, 9 February 2011
- Tentative. Will come if I can. --Plad2 18:36, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Shams Zohan - I am absolutely a new comer in town. :) Doing my MSc. at City University London. Very eager to meet you guys and carry my experiences of wikimedia meetup to my country Bangladesh. However, due to few course-works I cannot confirm but I'll try my best to see u all at Holborn tommorrow.
- DhavalTalk 14:41, 13 February 2011 (UTC)-On my way, hope not too late.
- James F. (talk) 22:11, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Wikimania 2011: A while off yet but worth discussing, particularly given that two planned attendees have made submissions, these being Cooperation across different Wikipedia languages - the death anomalies case study and Freedom of panorama and Wikimedia Commons. CT Cooper · talk 23:30, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- The relative merits of using a wiki method versus a contribution+approval method within a debating website. Vwoodstock 13:04, 3 February 2011 (UTC) (Development Manager at the International Debate Education Association (IDEA)).
- QR codes in museums as seen in derby and the issues of linking smart-phone friendly Wikipedia pages in multiple languages.
- Reactions to creating a GLAM ambassador steering group.