|Oxford 57||21 January|
|London 127||11 February|
|Manchester 35||14 January|
|London 126||14 January|
|Bangkok 2||6 January|
|Edinburgh 12||30 November|
|Cambridge 36||25 November|
|Asian Month Edit-a-thon
in Hong Kong
|Oxford 56||19 November|
|Mahidol University 12||18 November|
|Wikipermanence in Montpellier||13 November|
at Frankfurt Bookfair 2017
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 5
Date and time: Sunday 2nd June 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fifth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 07:58, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
- I can't make it this time, but I hope to be around for the following one. --Stemonitis (talk) 11:19, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- I'm gonna try and come along for a chat. I need to ask a few questions, I'll bring my laptop this time. --Paraphyso (talk) 12:40, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Jarry1250 (talk) 14:08, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Grandiose (talk) 14:17, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hope to make it! --Mervyn (talk) 18:39, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
'll be theream here, upstairs, though I'll be giving a fraction of my time to what I'm doing on my laptop. Maproom (talk) 06:12, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- I can come Extua (talk) 07:38, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
- Jonathan Cardy (WMUK) (talk) 09:53, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
- MistyMorn (talk) 10:02, 2 June 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's usually easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia T-shirt, lapel badge or similar. We aim to secure one of the two bench seats behind the stairs, but failing that we'll probably be at one of the high tables between the stairs and the entrance.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.