|London 165 (virtual)||14 February|
|London 164 (virtual)||24 January|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures in wikiWonderland (virtual)||15 January 2021|
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|London 163 (virtual)||10 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
First Chester Meetup
Sunday, 21 July 2013, from 13:00
Venue: The Square Bottle (Wetherspoon's), 78-92 Foregate Street, Chester, CH1 1HB
This is the organisation page for the first Chester Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Cheshire will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Stacey - Hope to be there but even if I can't make it, Dave will =)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 15:25, 25 June 2013 (UTC)
- Should be doable. --Deskana (talk) 20:06, 25 June 2013 (UTC)
- Square Silver - Won't stay long as need to work.
- I can offer lifts from Manchester in exchange for sharing petrol costs - if anyone's interested, get in touch! Mike Peel (talk) 20:06, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
None so far.