|London 105||8 May|
|Oxford 39||15 May|
|Cambridge 31||4 June|
|Edinburgh 10||5 May|
|Glasgow 7||30 April|
|Oxford 38||17 April|
|Hong Kong 108||15 April|
|Rajbiraj 5||11 April|
|London 104||10 April|
|East London 6||29 March|
|Cape Town 12||6 March|
|Joburg 1||5 March|
|Liverpool 18||27 February|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Seventh Liverpool Meetup
Saturday, 16 February 2013, from 13:00
Venue: The Richard John Blackler (Wetherspoon's), Units 1 & 2, Charlotte Row, Great Charlotte Street, Liverpool, L1 1HU
(Other suggestions welcome!)
This is the organisation page for the seventh Liverpool Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Merseyside will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
We will try to get the big table up the stairs at the back right. But it's often a busy pub, so this can't be guaranteed.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- User:Worm That Turned
- User:Deskana. Catching the train from Manchester in the morning and going to wander around Liverpool for a bit before the meeting. How are we going to identify each other? Someone should bring something identifiable. A piece of paper to stand up on the table with the Wikipedia logo, perhaps?
User:Boing! said Zebedee- something has come up, can't make it now
- User:Yaris678 - In the pub early. I'm in a booth, up the steps at the back. With RexxS. Yaris678 (talk) 12:53, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- On a train via Crewe, Runcorn, and Liverpool South Parkway if anybody wants to join me. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 18:20, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- User:Rich Farmbrough Made it, just for the record. A fair old trek. Rich Farmbrough 20:14 27 February 2013 (GMT).