|London 165 (virtual)||14 February|
|London 164 (virtual)||24 January|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures in wikiWonderland (virtual)||15 January 2021|
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|London 163 (virtual)||10 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 14th August — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-eigth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Fæ, WM-UK Chapter director
- James F. (talk) 06:52, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- No reason why not at the moment. CT Cooper · talk 15:40, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
- Possibly. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 18:51, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
- Hopefully. AdamBMorgan 19:37, 21 July 2011 (UTC)
- Probably. RHaworth 23:05, 30 July 2011 (UTC)
- May go early but I'll turn up. Minimac 04:22, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
- Should make it. Leutha 20:03, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
- Yes. Philafrenzy 11:54, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
- Planning on it. Mr impossible 16:27, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
- All by myself! Panyd 15:52, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- ...not quite! Chase me ladies, I'm the Cavalry 23:07, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- Will be there. —Tom Morris (talk) 19:06, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
- I will come ;) I think that I have been coming for the meetings for a year! Natkabrown 06:27, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Reliving Wikimania and making non-attendees utterly envious. Heh. —Tom Morris (talk) 22:18, 23 July 2011 (UTC)
- Collaboration with The National Archives (TNA)
- Raise glasses for the 5th Birthday of Wikiversity!