|Oxford 53||20 August|
|Cambridge 35||3 September|
|London 122||10 September|
|London 121||13 August|
|Qingdao 8||12 August|
|Costa Rica 4||18 July|
|Oxford 52||16 July|
|Cambridge 34||3 June|
|Mahidol University 11||2 June|
|Palo 2||10 March|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 16
When: Sunday 28th October 2012 — 15:00 onwards
Note that British summer time ends on this day!
Where: CB2 cybercafé, Norfolk St, Cambridge, CB1 2LD UK
Note: we always meet upstairs! See here for a map.
- User:Charles Matthews
- User:Deryck Chan
- User:Magnus Manske
- Rich Farmbrough
- User:Silas S. Brown
- User:the wub
A few of us went on to the Cambridge Blue.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 19:25, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 10:15, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
- Deryck C. 22:26, 28 September 2012 (UTC) - Is it possible to stick the post-recruitment inaugural meeting of w:WP:Cambridge University Wikipedia Society onto this meetup?
- cmɢʟee (talk) 20:40, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- Drt24 (talk) 15:26, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
- Likely Rich Farmbrough 01:13 27 October 2012 (GMT).
- Looking forward to it. Dsp13 (talk) 13:24, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- Catsmeat (talk) 22:54, 3 October 2012 (UTC) Never been to one of these things before, but it sounds fun.
- the wub "?!" 22:37, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
- Mark91it's my world 23:54, 26 October 2012 (UTC)
- The irony here is that I'll be in the East of England that day, but nowhere near Cambridge! :/ Acalamari 14:35, 2 October 2012 (UTC)
- Probably won't be able to make it. Andrew Gray (talk) 15:06, 4 October 2012 (UTC)