Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Oxford 68||20 January|
|London 138||13 January|
|Cambridge 39||15 December|
|Oxford 67||18 November|
|Hong Kong 118||3 November|
|Igbo Wikimedians Launch Meetup||20 October|
|Bristol 3||1 September|
|Warsaw 21||28 July|
|Changsha 1||28 July|
|Edinburgh 13||11 July|
|China 1||1-11 July|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 16
When: Sunday 28th October 2012 — 15:00 onwards
Note that British summer time ends on this day!
Where: CB2 cybercafé, Norfolk St, Cambridge, CB1 2LD UK
Note: we always meet upstairs! See here for a map.
- User:Charles Matthews
- User:Deryck Chan
- User:Magnus Manske
- Rich Farmbrough
- User:Silas S. Brown
- User:the wub
A few of us went on to the Cambridge Blue.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 19:25, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 10:15, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
- Deryck C. 22:26, 28 September 2012 (UTC) - Is it possible to stick the post-recruitment inaugural meeting of w:WP:Cambridge University Wikipedia Society onto this meetup?
- cmɢʟee (talk) 20:40, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- Drt24 (talk) 15:26, 6 October 2012 (UTC)
- Likely Rich Farmbrough 01:13 27 October 2012 (GMT).
- Looking forward to it. Dsp13 (talk) 13:24, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- Catsmeat (talk) 22:54, 3 October 2012 (UTC) Never been to one of these things before, but it sounds fun.
- the wub "?!" 22:37, 13 October 2012 (UTC)
- Mark91it's my world 23:54, 26 October 2012 (UTC)
- The irony here is that I'll be in the East of England that day, but nowhere near Cambridge! :/ Acalamari 14:35, 2 October 2012 (UTC)
- Probably won't be able to make it. Andrew Gray (talk) 15:06, 4 October 2012 (UTC)