|London 96||9 August|
|Cambridge 28||15 August|
|Oxford 31||16 August|
|Andorra 2||17 August|
|Hong Kong 100||21 August|
|Manchester 30||23 August|
|Andorra 1||20 July|
|Oxford 30||19 July|
|Hong Kong 99||17 July|
|London 95||12 July|
|East London 1||24 June|
|Manchester 29||20 June|
|Glasgow 6||18 June|
|York 2||14 June|
|Liverpool 15||24 May|
|Cambridge 27||16 May|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Coventry Wikimedia Meetup Number 1
Date and time: Sunday 19th February 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: The Litten Tree, Coventry, CV1 1EX
- We will be in the booths opposite the bar, towards the back of the pub, which have been reserved for the meetup.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our first ever meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Midlands Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word! If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- -mattbuck (Talk) 22:19, 13 January 2012 (UTC) Reminder would be nice, I'm in Nottingham but you never know, might make it. -mattbuck (Talk) 22:19, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- Acalamari - I might be able to attend, as it would be great to go! I'll have to see what happens. Acalamari 23:28, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- Squiddy 09:53, 14 January 2012 (UTC). I'll try to come along.
- Lifts available from vicinity of W'ton. --RexxS 15:34, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
- User:Dougweller I'm up at J28 but I may be able to attend if the day is free.
- Sharkli I will be there - will be bringing preliminary details of a medical wiki workshop at University Hospital (Walsgrave) Coventry on August 31st
- I will be there Rupertfawdry 13:09, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hope to be there - lift from Derby or Leicester offered Victuallers 19:18, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, I'd like to come along to this, will be travelling down from Stoke if anyone wants to carpool. SalopianJames 14:16, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hi I am in Coventry - would be really good to see what the community is like. Just stumbled upon this...sammydennison...
Boing! said Zebedee 23:16, 28 January 2012 (UTC)(as feared, work obligations prevent me making it :-( Boing! said Zebedee 16:35, 8 February 2012 (UTC))
- James F. (talk) 16:10, 29 January 2012 (UTC)
Hope to be there Sparky Marmot 15:40, 3 February 2012 (UTC)Unfortunately, I can't be there today. Sorry! Sparky Marmot (talk) 12:10, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- Any excuse for a beer Bazonka 22:36, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- Andy Mabbett, User:Pigsonthewing - Looking forward to seeing you all.
- Geni (talk) 12:50, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, held in a family-friendly pub in Coventry City Centre a short walk or taxi ride from the station. The beer is cheap, the food is good and the WiFi is free. However, the pub is quiet and cosy in the daytime so younger Wikipedians should feel most welcome and the pub serves coffees and soft drinks, so alcohol consumption is certainly not required.
A meetup is a great opportunity to meet other Wikipedians, to discuss Wikipedia and Wikimedia-related issues, or to get help from experienced editors.
Add driving and (free/ cheap) parking suggestions here, please!
- Walking directions from the nearest car park (other car parks available by carrying on and turning left at the end of the road instead of turning off to get to that one) and from the station. Alternatively, a taxi (available opposite IKEA, and directly outside the main concourse at the station) from either will cost about £3.
The meetup will be held in the Litten Tree, 1 Warwick Row, Coventry, CV1 1EX (Google Maps)
Look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, someone wearing a Wikipedia T-shirt, or just look for this guy!