|London 91||8 March|
|Cambridge 26||14 March|
|Oxford 26||15 March|
|Dublin 1||20 March|
|Pittsburgh 1||3 April|
|Manchester 27||22 February|
|Cardiff 4||22 February|
|Oxford 25||15 February|
|London 90||8 February|
|Project Day Brussels||4 February|
|Glasgow 5||1 February|
|Liverpool 14||25 January|
|Cambridge 25||24 January|
|Hong Kong 94||16 January|
|London Wikidata 2||7 January|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Second Leeds Meetup
Saturday, 15 March 2014, from 12:30
Venue: The New Conservatory, The Albions, Albion Place, Leeds, LS1 6JL
We're in the corner with all the bookshelves.
This is the organisation page for the second Leeds Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Yorkshire will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- IJA Reminders are useful. IJA (talk) 23:00, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
Mike Peel (talk) 10:59, 30 January 2014 (UTC) - can offer lifts from/to ManchesterApologies, have too many things to catch up on today.
- w:User:Storye book --Storye book (talk) 11:27, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
- Rebecca O'Neill
Hi all, I don't think I'll make it to the meet up as I'll be doing last-minute preparation for a major edit-a-thon over in York. If you'd like to join us though that would be brilliant! I hope to catch you all soon, PatHadley (talk) 16:30, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
Need your support!
Hi there, I am poupou, an editor in German wikipedia. I am planning to contribute to the current German writing contest with an article about Yorkshire Forced Rhubarb (see also the en:Rhubarb Triangle). Could you do me a favour and take some pictures of forced rhubarb? I reckon it should still be available from the shops at this time of year. Thank you very much for your help! Kind regards,--Poupou l'quourouce (talk) 09:16, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- You might want to mention this at en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Yorkshire, but I will raise it at the meetup. Cheers, Bazonka (talk) 20:33, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much. I have created a commons cat for this topic: , feel free to add any files. A photo of the rhubarb stems in their wrapping or on sale at a (super)market would be great. Everything else related to the topic would be great, also. Cheers, --Poupou l'quourouce (talk) 12:26, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
None so far