|London 132||8 July|
|Oxford 62||17 June|
|London 131||10 June|
|Cambridge 37||29 April|
|Beijing 13||15 April|
|Women in Art edit-a-thon, HK||30 March|
|Mahidol University 13||16 March|
|Manchester 35||14 January|
|Bangkok 2||6 January|
|Edinburgh 12||30 November|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Tenth Liverpool Meetup (and museum visit)
Sunday, 23 February 2014, from 12:30
From 12:30 The Pumphouse, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AN
From 14:00, followed by The Museum of Liverpool, Pier Head, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DG
This is the organisation page for the tenth Liverpool Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
But this meetup is a bit different...
We'll start in the pub (not the usual one), but then from 14:00 we'll head off to the Museum of Liverpool to look around, take photos for Commons, and get ideas for new or improved Wikipedia articles.
We'll probably end up in the pub again, after the museum closes at 5pm. Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
There is no need or obligation for anyone to attend both the pub and the museum. Someone with a Wikipedia badge and/or T-shirt will be waiting by the museum entrance for 15 minutes or so in case anyone else turns up.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel (talk) 10:58, 30 January 2014 (UTC) - can offer lifts from/to Manchester
- Probably. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 20:07, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) 01:38, 14 February 2014 (UTC) ♪