From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|Mahidol University 5||24 September|
|East London 7||27 September|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|London 111||9 October|
|Oxford 44||16 October|
|Oxford 43||18 September|
|Perth 31||18 September|
|Hong Kong 112||16 September|
|London 110||11 September|
|Mahidol University 4||27 August|
|Noongarpedia/Wikibomb July 2016||30 July|
|Glasgow 8||16 July|
|Edinburgh 11||14 July|
|Cambridge 31||4 June|
|Rajbiraj 6||12 May|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 14
Date and time: Saturday 25th August 2012 — 13:00 onwards - see talk page
Location: The Sir Ralph Abercromby, 35 Bootle Street, M2 5GU
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel
- Paul Ashton remind
- Godfrey Jackson 1st time, how do I recognise you lot?
- Look out for Harry, he's fairly noticable. (That's HJ Mitchell, below... click for picture) WormTT 10:45, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- Also, try going left round the bar. You should get to a back room. That's where we usually congregate. I say "we". I won't be able to come this time. Hope you have a good one. Yaris678 (talk) 10:04, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
- Probably. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- Unfortunately, I'm departing for abroad the day before. Julia\talk 15:20, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
- If I can find the place - appreciate any advice.--Victoria (talk) 12:52, 5 August 2012 (UTC) It's in the city centre, on Bootle Street, which runs between Deansgate and Albert Square.
- Nearest stop is st peters sq. met stop. then walk down bootle street. check google maps it's on there. looks like it has a black sign from the streetview. Cutiekatie (talk) 21:10, 9 August 2012 (UTC)
- Let me know if you need more directions. --RexxS (talk) 18:54, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- I'm very tempted. Work's pushing us to work weekends at the moment though, so I might not be able to. WormTT 10:45, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- Haven't been able to make a Manchester meet for a while, but may be able to get to this one. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 08:28, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- Can give lifts from Black Country area. --RexxS (talk) 20:29, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- Unexpected development means I can't make this one. And landlord George is convalescing after new knees. But I shall alert the crew of the Abercromby.Hengistmate (talk) 15:42, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
- I'm very tempted as I've missed them all before now. I'll wear a red carnation or something....
22.214.171.124 05:43, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- Have been in The Ralph this afternoon. All OK for Sat 25th, but am advised that it might be a bit busy and noisy because a local football team that wears red are playing at 3pm, and the match is being televised. Can't see the attraction myself. With any luck, they'll get beat and the punters will slink away in silence. Otherwise, they're expecting you. Apologies for absence. Unavoidable.Hengistmate (talk) 18:50, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- And the same day as this year's Manchester Pride procession. Anthony Appleyard (talk) 22:20, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- Have been in The Ralph this afternoon. All OK for Sat, but am advised that it might be a bit busy and noisy because a local football team that wears red are playing at 3pm, and the match is being televised. Can't see the attraction myself. With any luck, they'll get beat and the punters will slink away in silence.