postponed until June
|South Africa 2 (virtual)||13 June|
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 22
Sunday 23 March 2014 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We usually meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- User:Bobrayner - a reminder might be helpful... bobrayner (talk) 21:09, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
- IJA Reminder please! IJA (talk) 23:00, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 10:59, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 17:37, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk)
- --ClemRutter (talk) 20:49, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- Yaris678 (talk)
- Manley21, Briaind
I got here a little early. It's hard to find people in here. Look out for a guy in the right-hand side of the pub, with a pale suit and a Zoostorm laptop... 22.214.171.124 12:31, 23 March 2014 (UTC)
None so far