|Perth 73||23 July|
|London 182||10 July|
|UK virtual 13||23 June|
|London 181||12 June|
|London 180||8 May|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup 2018 Number 35
Sunday 14 January 2018 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
Table 21, in the second room on the right-hand side.
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, discussing the business impact of mass collaboration, or articles about Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
This is a family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe. Look for a small Wikimedia banner on the table, and we may also have laptops out.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Bazonka (talk) 21:52, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 22:12, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) 01:51, 1 January 2018 (UTC)
- Bendini1 (talk) 03:21, 16 January 2018 (UTC) (retroactive)
- Gereon K. (talk) 21:09, 8 January 2018 (UTC) But my daughter Fledere might show up.
- I'd love to hop on an Airbus and come, but... Kudpung (talk) 11:58, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Well, Mike made it from Brazil :D - but we'll drink to you and look forward to the next time we meet. --RexxS (talk) 19:01, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- JGleeson (WMF) (talk) Really sorry but have to miss out due to waking up ill this morning and not wanting to infect others