Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Perth 73||23 July|
|London 182||10 July|
|UK virtual 13||23 June|
|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 8 October 2017 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Philafrenzy (talk) 09:35, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
- Amakuru (talk) 20:43, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- ClemRutter (talk) 08:10, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- Johnbod (talk) 03:00, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- Geni (talk) 05:16, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- --Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 19:05, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
May be attending
- Gordo (talk) 14:54, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- I would maybe like to attend? I would like to learn more about becoming a Wikipedian, editing (in WYSIWYG - I'm basic and total newb) and more about Wiki and the community in general. I'm also a big scared girl and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can't even figure out where the talk page is. FifiCantador (talk) 04:19, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Interested but not attending
- A. N. Other and his other half.
- B. N. Other and her other half.
- C. N. Other