Jump to navigation Jump to search
|London 173 (outdoor)||11 July|
|London 172 (virtual)||27 June|
|Hong Kong 127 (virtual)||13 June|
|London 171 (virtual)||13 June|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures
in wikiWonderland (virtual)
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 8 October 2017 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Philafrenzy (talk) 09:35, 11 September 2017 (UTC)
- Amakuru (talk) 20:43, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- ClemRutter (talk) 08:10, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
- Johnbod (talk) 03:00, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- Geni (talk) 05:16, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
- --Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 19:05, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
May be attending
- Gordo (talk) 14:54, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- I would maybe like to attend? I would like to learn more about becoming a Wikipedian, editing (in WYSIWYG - I'm basic and total newb) and more about Wiki and the community in general. I'm also a big scared girl and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can't even figure out where the talk page is. FifiCantador (talk) 04:19, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Interested but not attending
- A. N. Other and his other half.
- B. N. Other and her other half.
- C. N. Other