|Hong Kong 88||18 April|
|Liverpool 11||19 April|
|Wikiwalk London 1||20 April|
|Oxford 15||27 April|
|London 81||11 May|
|Cambridge 22||17 May|
|Manchester 23||18 May|
|Leeds 3||14 June|
|London 80||13 April|
|Plymouth 1||3 April|
|Edinburgh 5||30 March|
|Coventry 9||30 March|
|Accra 1||29 March|
|Manchester 22||23 March|
|Oxford 14||16 March|
|Leeds 2||15 March|
|Costa Rica 1||3 March|
|Liverpool 10||23 February|
|London · Hong Kong|
Glasgow Wikimedia Meetup Number 3
Date and time: Sunday 1st December 2013. 12.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Club Room, The Centre for Contemporary Arts, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our third meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Glasgow Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Yes --Graeme Arnott (talk) 08:12, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes --Bookpluscoffee (talk) 13:03, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm not free at all that Sunday, but have fun! AGK [•] 13:30, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry all: I'm buried under unmarked essays this weekend and have a full Wikimedia schedule next week to contend with, but I will be there in spirit! ACrockford (talk) 13:56, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- My apologies, will be working at PSDA shop Helensburgh that afternoon Stephen Allcroft (talk) 14:50, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- So sorry, Graeme, I got caught out by events and I won't be able to make it. See you tomorrow at GSA though. --Elflin (talk) 11:30, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
This meetup is timed to coincide with The Electron Club's Open Day Social.
We can do the usual meetup things but playing a small role in the social day will allow us to explore new collaborations with other open organisations. This is a practical step to realising some of the aspirations outlined in the recent Mozfest session.
It might even be fun!
The CCA is located on the north side of Sauchiehall St, and is housed in the Grecian Chambers, a category A listed building, designed by Alexander Greek Thomson. The upstairs bar is most easily accessed from the Scott St. entrance (on the rhs of the CCA building) or from the main door on Sauchiehall St.
Wifi and food are available.
CCA - home page
CCA - map
How to spot us
At the moment we are set up in The Club Room on the top floor of the CCA.