|Mahidol University 10||25 May|
|Cambridge 34||3 June|
|London 119||11 June|
|Costa Rica 4||18 July|
|Oxford 50||21 May|
|London 118||14 May|
|Palo 2||10 March|
|Cambridge 33||18 February|
|Mahidol University 9||3 February|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|East London 8||25 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 15
Date and time: Sunday 27 April 2014 (one week later than usual, because of Easter). 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fifteenth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 20:56, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
- Probably. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 14:52, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'll have to miss this one. Maproom
- Help me celebrate yet another birthday. --RexxS (talk) 23:40, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- will be there. Visiting the Ashmolean beforehand.Geni (talk) 16:58, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
- Robevans123 (talk; at English Wikipedia)17:19, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
- Rich Farmbrough 17:41 26 April 2014 (GMT).
- Maybe will poke my head in, as I'm in Oxford in the morning. Iridescent (talk) 20:44, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
- Probably not this time (or the next). But supporting at a distance... And definitely raising a glass to RexxS - Happy birthday! Auguri! And another to welcome back Rich! —MistyMorn (talk) 08:32, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 09:40, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's usually easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia T-shirt, lapel badge or similar. We aim to secure one of the two bench seats behind the stairs, but failing that we'll probably be at one of the high tables between the stairs and the entrance. Bear in mind that we could be upstairs.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.