|London 165 (virtual)||14 February|
|London 164 (virtual)||24 January|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures in wikiWonderland (virtual)||15 January 2021|
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|London 163 (virtual)||10 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
London Wikimedia Meetup Number 41
Date and time: Sunday 9 January — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-first meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
We need to decide whether to stick to our usual second Sunday of the month or to shift for this occasion to the 15th as this would be Wikipedia's tenth birthday. Please indicate which date you can make and we will make a decision by the end of the previous meeting.
James Forrester and Ironholds carry the day for this being on the 9th
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- WereSpielChequers: either date is OK by me.
- Harrypotter: either date is OK by me.
- The 9th. There is already celebratory stuff going on on the 15th, the 15th is a saturday, meaning people are less likely to be free, and people have in some cases already arranged their visit for the 9th. I'm also not here on the 15thIronholds 09:31, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Either date is fine for me, but I'd need to know which fairly soon. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 23:47, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Depending on the weather! Fences and windows 15:30, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
- Always and forever Panyd 22:09, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- I actually wouldn't mind coming, but sadly I've got to be away. Maybe the following month. Have fun! Wikidea 02:11, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'll be there! vinnypatel
- Hopefully can make it, thanks for the invite. Matt-rex 10:22, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
- Gordo 18:49, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
- DarTar 11:28, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Couldn't make it last time, though I had confirmed. Will definitely try to make it possible this time.DhavalTalk 13:00, 7 January 2011 (UTC) 12:55, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- If I can make it on the day, I'll be there. AdamBMorgan 13:52, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Should be there. Johnbod 17:38, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
- I will come. Natkabrown 09:25, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- I was there. Carcharoth 20:16, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.