|London 148||10 November|
|Oxford 77||20 October|
|London 147||13 October|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Hong Kong 121||28 September|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Fourth Leeds Meetup
Sunday, 30 November 2014, from 12:30
Venue: The New Conservatory, The Albions, Albion Place, Leeds, LS1 6JL
Note: I have reserved a table from 12:30 under the name "Dan" (that's me). I will try to get there early, and I'll tell the bar staff that it's the Wikipedia table. But if I'm late and you get there before me, then you may get a blank look if you ask where the Wikipedia group is - so ask for Dan. Bazonka (talk) 19:11, 27 November 2014 (UTC)
This is the organisation page for the fourth Leeds Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Yorkshire will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- IJA (talk) 16:31, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 01:35, 19 November 2014 (UTC) (hopefully)
- Noyster 10:42, 21 November 2014 (UTC)
- Llywelyn2000 (talk) 10:00, 28 November 2014 (UTC)
- Tis possible. Also signing up on a phone is hard. Whisky drinker (talk) 20:25, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
- PatHadley (talk) 11:28, 1 December 2014 (UTC) Sorry! Hope it was fun and hope to make it to the next one!