|Mahidol University 4||27 August|
|Oxford 42||28 August|
|London 110||11 September|
|East London 7||27 September|
|London 109||14 August|
|Hong Kong 111||14 August|
|Noongarpedia/Wikibomb July 2016||30 July|
|Mahidol University 3||27 July|
|Oxford 41||17 July|
|Glasgow 8||16 July|
|Edinburgh 11||14 July|
|Cambridge 31||4 June|
|Rajbiraj 6||12 May|
|East London 6||29 March|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 18
Date and time: Sunday 20 July 2014. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our eighteenth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 20:43, 25 May 2014 (UTC)
- I'll try to join you this time. Pintoch (talk) 12:28, 19 June 2014 (UTC) -- Status: arriving around 13:30. Pintoch (talk) 12:09, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
- Planning to make it (auto volente)... (Robevans123 at English Wikipedia) Robevans123 (talk) 18:18, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers (talk) 19:51, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- A bit stuck today
it seems, but may try to pop in to say hello.MistyMorn (talk) 08:58, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's usually easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia T-shirt, lapel badge or similar. We aim to secure one of the two bench seats behind the stairs, but failing that we'll probably be at one of the high tables between the stairs and the entrance. Bear in mind that we could be upstairs.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.