|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|Oxford 71||28 April|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London 142||12 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|London 141||14 April|
|Igbo Wikimedians User Group/5||13 April|
|Oxford 70||17 March|
|WikiGap 2019 Hong Kong||8 March|
|Cambridge 40||3 March|
|London Wikidata 1||19 February|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|Warsaw 21||28 Jul 2018|
|Changsha 1||28 Jul 2018|
|Edinburgh 13||11 Jul 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The first East London meetup.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 1
Date and time: Wednesday 24th June 2015 — 19:30 - 21:00
1st Floor, Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Leutha (talk) 23:10, 10 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 23:46, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- YellowFratello (talk) 16:13, 17 June 2015 (UTC)
- Will probably be a bit late. the wub "?!" 23:20, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
About the meetup
Well, let's give it a go!
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Wednesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf