|London 108||10 July|
|Edinburgh 11||14 July|
|Hong Kong 110||15 July|
|Glasgow 8||16 July|
|Oxford 41||17 July|
|Mahidol University 3||27 July|
|Mahidol University 2||25 June|
|Oxford 40||19 June|
|London 107||12 June|
|Cambridge 31||4 June|
|Hong Kong 109||20 May|
|Rajbiraj 6||12 May|
|Edinburgh 10||5 May|
|Glasgow 7||30 April|
|East London 6||29 March|
|Cape Town 12||6 March|
|Joburg 1||5 March|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
First Newcastle Meetup
Sunday, 15 September 2013, from 13.00
Venue: The Union Rooms, 48 Westgate Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1TT
Sign up here for the first-ever Wikipedia meetup in Newcastle! Meetups are casual, social events where Wikimedians get together for an afternoon to get to know each other. There's no formal agenda, but if you have something specific you want to discuss or you just want to learn more about Wikipedia or get to know your fellow editors, you'll be more than welcome.
Please feel free to publicise widely, and invite any Wikimedia folk you might know in the North East!
If you'd like a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note when you sign up.
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- --5 albert square (talk) 22:51, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
Hopefully, but I can't guarantee it. Yes please for a reminder (please poke me on en.wp). Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 17:08, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- I have put this in my diary. Robertforsythe
- (en.wp) Stephen2nd (talk) 00:53, 6 August 2013 (UTC). Please remind me closer to the time, ta Steve.
- Would love to come along - what time is the meetup? SteveL
- I'll try and make it down, can't guaruntee. If I could get a reminder closer to the time that'd be great. Fintan264 (talk) 12:28, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- I shall try to attend, but can't guarantee that I'll make it yet. TubularWorld (talk) 17:25, 16 August 2013 (UTC)
- Is this hard to get to from the train station? I'll be coming from Edinburgh. Can't guarantee it, though; depends on the trains. Remind me? Adam Cuerden (talk) 04:44, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- Hello Adam, it shouldn't be that hard to get to from the train station. I'm not sure exactly where the Union Rooms are but I think they're within walking distance of the station.--5 albert square (talk) 22:49, 8 September 2013 (UTC)
- Out of the station, onto Nevil Street, cross the road bearing right, through the taxis and its directly opposite. (Union Rooms, Map), next to the church yard--ClemRutter (talk) 11:37, 10 September 2013 (UTC)
- Should be able to come. --ClemRutter (talk) 16:08, 7 September 2013 (UTC)
Can offer lifts from/to Manchester. Mike Peel (talk) 16:54, 9 September 2013 (UTC) Julia\talkCan't make it after all.
If you can't make this one but would be interested in future meetups in Newcastle, please leave a note here. /* Apologies*/ but I'm in Southern Ireland then.JulieRNorthumberland
- I may be becoming iffy because this is the weekend of Heritage Open Days and I am being pulled in several directions. I am certainly interested in the concept. Robertforsythe
Tony Wild: I would have postponed a vital trip, but it is already booked:sorry.
- Due to family illness I can't now make this :( Do ping me about future ones though. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 17:34, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- Leave me a message when there is another one, I'm not overly active on Wikipedia anymore but I've been a user in the region since 2005. Esteffect (talk) 22:17, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Monuments starts on 1st September
Hi all, please excuse the spam, but you might like to discuss whether you are able to do anything locally to support the WLM competition, which the UK is joining for the first time this year. Perhaps a Wiki Takes, like the one being organized in Chester? Please have a look at the main website for competition details. Organizational queries can be posted at the Organizers' help desk. Or ping me. Regards, --MichaelMaggs (talk) 12:51, 19 August 2013 (UTC)