|London 126||14 January|
|Manchester 35||14 January|
|London 125||10 December|
|Edinburgh 12||30 November|
|Manchester 34||26 November|
|Cambridge 36||25 November|
|Asian Month Edit-a-thon
in Hong Kong
|Oxford 56||19 November|
|Mahidol University 12||18 November|
|Wikipermanence in Montpellier||13 November|
|Bangkok 1||2 November|
at Frankfurt Bookfair 2017
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 21
Sunday 26 January 2014 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We usually meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel (talk) 12:54, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
- RexxS (talk) 02:21, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Yaris678 (talk)
- ClemRutter (talk) 13:30, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 17:52, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
- 18.104.22.168 20:16, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- JamesBWatson (talk) 20:30, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- Mark M (talk) 12:08, 19 January 2014 (UTC)