postponed until June
|South Africa 2 (virtual)||13 June|
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 11th December 2011 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fifty-second meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 18:24, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- Nicholas Shanks — Looking for PGP key signatures
- phoebe | talk 19:32, 23 November 2011 (UTC). In town for a quick visit, looking forward to seeing everyone :)
- user:geniGeni 05:10, 26 November 2011 (UTC)
- Hopefully, but it's nice meeting some new people. Minimac 05:37, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- RHaworth 14:17, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) missed a few months, be nice to meet up again.
- Natkabrown 10:21, 10 December 2011 (UTC) I might come late :)
- Johnbod 15:19, 10 December 2011 (UTC) - sorry, had a cold
- Philafrenzy 20:36, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
- Leutha 22:06, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
- EdSaperia 09:54, 11 December 2011 (UTC) wow, editing on your mobile is hard -.-
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Wikimania 2013 seems like a fairly likely topic
- wmuk:OTRS workshop who's going and what should it cover?
Travel Notes for December
Farringdon will be closed (it is closed most Sundays at the moment).