CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 11
When: Saturday 21st May 2011— 15:00 onwards
Where: CB2 cybercafé, Norfolk St, Cambridge, CB1 2LD UK
See a map for the location.
After 6 pm several of us went off to the Cambridge Blue.
- Charles Matthews 09:46, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Deryck Chan 13:29, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Dsp13 13:38, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Acalamari 16:56, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Fences and windows 22:54, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- JN466 10:19, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
- Binksternet 08:28, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
- Rich Farmbrough 18:36 16 May 2011 (GMT). (Almost certain)
- I stopped by CB2 between 3:30 and 4 but did not see any obvious Wiki branding in evidence, and the waitress did not know which table was Wiki, either. I repaired to The Tram for a pint alone. Sorry to have missed you all! Binksternet 04:43, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry about that! We're usually upstairs, in the corner between the bookshelves and the windows. Deryck Chan 16:32, 11 July 2011 (UTC)