|Oxford 68||20 January|
|London 138||13 January|
|Cambridge 39||15 December|
|Oxford 67||18 November|
|Hong Kong 118||3 November|
|Igbo Wikimedians Launch Meetup||20 October|
|Bristol 3||1 September|
|Warsaw 21||28 July|
|Changsha 1||28 July|
|Edinburgh 13||11 July|
|China 1||1-11 July|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 10th April 2016 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Philafrenzy (talk) 19:02, 6 March 2016 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers (talk) 15:39, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
- Leutha (talk) 14:40, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
- Edwardx (talk) 19:35, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
ProbablySorry, now looking less likely! Johnbod (talk) 15:21, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
- ClemRutter (talk) 19:56, 8 April 2016 (UTC)
- julianthebarbarian (talk) 17:49, 9 April 2016 (UTC) I don't seem to have written my name in the usual way - another thing for you to explain!)
May be attending
- Amakuru (talk) 11:47, 16 March 2016 (UTC) - enjoyed the last one, I'll come to this if I can make it!
- JLT1912 (talk) 18:23, 31 March 2016 (UTC) - I'll try to make it this time.
- Eartha78 (talk) 17:00, 6 April 2016 (UTC) - hopefully attending
- Billfromhk (talk) 09:33, 7 April 2016 (UTC) - If nothing pops up I will come
adisetiwan rencana ingin belanja di pertokoan di negara belanda
The pub has an accessible loo on the ground floor. There are some sections of the pub that are only accessible by steps, but we always meet in the main step free section, usually opposite the main doors.
Location: Penderel's Oak
It's easy to find us – we're usually the crowd with several laptops on the large tables straight ahead of you when you enter the pub. If not, then look for a tabletop Wikimedia UK banner and laptops with Wikipedia stickers on them. Wikimania Tshirts can also be a good clue.
||Chancery Lane||0.2 miles|
The Penderel's Oak is between Holborn tube station and Chancery Lane tube station. Farringdon tube and Thameslink station is not too far, nor is City Thameslink (0.6 miles), albeit this station is closed on Sundays. The pub is also within walking distance of Waterloo railway station (1.3 miles), St Pancras railway station (1.2 miles) and Kings Cross.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus than by tube.
Bike hire (TfL scheme) is in Red Lion Street, just opposite the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.
In the rare event of a kitchen closure or another problem at the Penderel's Oak, the meetup will be relocated to the Shakespeare's Head – another Wetherspoons pub located nearby. To get there from the Penderel's Oak, when exiting onto the street turn left, then when walking past Holborn tube station turn left again down Kingsway, and after a short walk the pub will be found on the left-hand side.