|Edinburgh 10||5 May|
|London 105||8 May|
|Oxford 39||15 May|
|Cambridge 31||4 June|
|Glasgow 7||30 April|
|Oxford 38||17 April|
|Hong Kong 108||15 April|
|Rajbiraj 5||11 April|
|London 104||10 April|
|East London 6||29 March|
|Cape Town 12||6 March|
|Joburg 1||5 March|
|Liverpool 18||27 February|
|Perth 24||20 February|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
First Leeds Meetup
Saturday, 5 October 2013, from 13:00
Venue: The New Conservatory, The Albions, Albion Place, Leeds, LS1 6JL
We're sitting just to the right of the TV.
This is the organisation page for the first Leeds Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Yorkshire will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- IJA I'll be there and I might as well have a reminder.
- Sceptre Got another thing that day, so might flit between the two.
- Will be a bit late , but I'll definitely be there. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 14:45, 2 September 2013 (UTC)
- Peter Gans I hope to be able to attend. 184.108.40.206 08:39, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
- Chippy Will try to come along. How long does it go until?
- Chippy, it'll go on until you decide to go home. There's no fixed time limit. I reckon I'll be there till 4 at least, probably longer.
- Deskana. Will likely be in Estonia this weekend. Yes, I do seem to have a weird habit of having arranged travels on the dates that are chosen for meetups.
Hopefully, but it depends on family issues. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 16:04, 8 September 2013 (UTC) unfortunately it now looks very unlikely that I'll be able to make it, although not impossible.It now is impossible that I'll get to this :(. Its the aforementioned family issues, sorry. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 19:08, 21 September 2013 (UTC)