|Oxford 46||22 January|
|London 115||11 February|
|London 114||8 January|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Mahidol University 8||15 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Oxford 45||20 November|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|Cambridge 32||5 November|
|East London 8||25 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|Perth 31||18 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Bristol Wikimedia Meetup Number 2
Date and time: Sunday 28th July 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Commercial Rooms, 43-45 Corn Street, Bristol BS1 1HT.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our first Bristol meetup since 2010. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Bristol Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Philafrenzy (talk) 22:56, 16 June 2013 (UTC)
- Jezhotwells (talk) 13:24, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
I think I'm around that day. Why not? Yunshui (talk) 18:57, 20 June 2013 (UTC)Apparently I'm not...
- Bit of a journey for me, but I'll be there if I can. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 15:26, 25 June 2013 (UTC)
- MartinPoulter (talk) 17:48, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- Brian Kelly Will try and make it --Lisbk (talk) 19:41, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- Almost certainly. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 13:20, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
"The Commercial Rooms" is a Wetherspoons pub set in a former gentleman's club and meeting place for the city's merchants, built in 1811. It is a Grade II* listed building. Wifi and food are available.
How to spot us
It's easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia lapel badge or similar. We plan on being as close to the entrance as possible but may be further in if the pub is crowded.