|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|UK virtual 11||28 April|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 8th May — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our forty-fifth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- James F. (talk) 21:35, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- Fæ 22:07, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- Gordo (fashionably late, as ever)
- Johnbod 15:25, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hopefullt Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 02:28, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Think I might be able to make it - will be my first time :) WormTT 19:26, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- I will try and get therePesa123456789 12:52, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
- I'll try - Phoniker
- Maybe - depends on the weather. Andrew Davidson 09:08, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
- Probably/Maybe - AdamBMorgan 21:40, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris
- Natkabrown 08:06, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- Leutha (The Editor formally known as Harryp Potter)
- Iñaki LL, will attend, see you there (firstimer!). Iñaki LL
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- I would like to gather feedback and interest for GLAMcamp London on 21st June 2011. The main objective of the event being to share experience from GLAMcamp NYC and discuss related plans supported by WMUK. FYI, the newly formed GLAM task force will be meeting up at 2pm for an hour or so (in parallel with the main meetup) to talk through plans for the next 12 weeks, anyone is welcome to listen in but it might be better to avoid opening up the discussion until we have covered the basics. --Fæ 14:30, 6 May 2011 (UTC)