|London 141||14 April|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 70||17 March|
|Meetup/Igbo Wikimedians User Group/4||16 March|
|London 140||10 March|
|WikiGap 2019 Hong Kong||8 March|
|Cambridge 40||3 March|
|London Wikidata 1||19 February|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|Warsaw 21||28 Jul 2018|
|Changsha 1||28 Jul 2018|
|Edinburgh 13||11 Jul 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The Third East London meetup.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 3
Date and time: Tuesday 24th November 2015 — 19:30 - 21:00
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Leutha (talk) 22:20, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 16:06, 16 November 2015 (UTC)
- I would love to make it tonight, will try...thisandthem 9:30, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
About the meetup
Last time we had three people
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
- We shall be developing the proposed edithon at the Refugee Archives at the University of East London
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Wednesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf