|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|UK virtual 11||28 April|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Seventeenth Liverpool Meetup
Sunday, 27 September 2015, from 13:00
Venue: Doctor Duncan's, 2 St John's Lane, Liverpool, L1 1HF
This is the organisation page for the seventeenth Liverpool Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Anything of interest to Wikipedia:WikiProject Merseyside will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required! We may be in the ceramic-tiled room past the bar. Look for a small Wikimedia banner on the table, and we may also have laptops out.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Hopefully - Bazonka
- I can offer lifts from Manchester & back. Mike Peel (talk) 21:21, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
- --RexxS (talk) 20:49, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for the offer; but I could only manage to arrive in Plymouth when it is not a Sunday. Werdna Yrneh Yarg (talk) 09:14, 15 September 2015 (UTC)Andrew
- Regret I cannot make this one. MerielGJones (talk) 23:59, 20 September 2015 (UTC)