|East London 8||25 October|
|Cambridge 32||5 November|
|London 112||13 November|
|Oxford 45||20 November|
|Oxford 44||16 October|
|London 111||9 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|East London 7||27 September|
|Mahidol University 5||24 September|
|Perth 31||18 September|
|Hong Kong 112||16 September|
|Noongarpedia/Wikibomb July 2016||30 July|
|Glasgow 8||16 July|
|Edinburgh 11||14 July|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 9th December 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Shakespeare's Head, Holborn, London
Please note: The Shakespeare's Head Pub is being trialled for this meetup.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixty-fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Most likely. Inlandmamba (fruitful thought) 19:11, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- I would like to come along to one of these, so I will try... Guineveretoo
- should be there, but not early on. Johnbod (talk) 17:09, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- I shall be there but on the early shift Jon Davies (WMUK) (talk) 09:28, 5 December 2012 (UTC). For what it is worth prefer the old place. More spacious feel and lighter.
- Almost certainly Edwardx (talk) 00:26, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
- See you soon ;) Natkabrown (talk) 17:27, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm going to miss this one - more family commitments Leutha (talk)
- I've developed a corneal ulcer in my right eye, which is impacting on my eye sight and is requiring intense anti-bacterial treatment so it really isn't appropriate me to come, as much as I wanted to see this new choice of pub! See you all in January, hopefully. CT Cooper · talk 22:16, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm running out of time to handle Christmas stuff, so I will have to miss this one. - AdamBMorgan (talk) 23:39, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- Just a quick half today Gordo (talk)
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, or discussing the business impact of mass collaboration. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer.
The pub is quite quiet and family friendly on a Sunday lunchtime, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
Location: Shakespeare's Head
It's easy to find us - we're usually the crowd with several laptops - look for a laptop logged into Wikipedia, or with a Wikimedia logo on it.
Several bus routes also go directly to Holborn station; if travelling from Waterloo, it is quicker to travel by bus (1, 59, 68, 171, 188, 243 or 521) than tube. Routes 8, 25 and 242 stop outside the pub.
Visit the TfL Journey Planner for more information about your fastest route.