|London 141||14 April|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 70||17 March|
|Meetup/Igbo Wikimedians User Group/4||16 March|
|London 140||10 March|
|WikiGap 2019 Hong Kong||8 March|
|Cambridge 40||3 March|
|London Wikidata 1||19 February|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|Warsaw 21||28 Jul 2018|
|Changsha 1||28 Jul 2018|
|Edinburgh 13||11 Jul 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 2
Date and time: Sunday 13th January 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our second meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Yes. Philafrenzy (talk) 21:59, 4 November 2012 (UTC)Couldn't make it.
- Yes. --Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 11:38, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure, but is there someone local (Oxford) I could talk to for advice re running a small Edit-a-thon? Euglossa (talk) Ask at the meetup or email the UK chapter firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them on 020 7065 0990. Philafrenzy (talk) 09:35, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. --Stemonitis (talk) 16:43, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. Jarry1250 (talk) 23:10, 14 December 2012 (UTC)
- Should be. Grandiose (talk) 23:10, 14 December 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. New Paraphyso. Keen to learn more about Wiki ways 10:35 04 January 2013 (BST)
- Yes. Hope so. Mervyn (talk) 08:42, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- I'll be there. If anyone wants a lift from West Mids, let me know. --RexxS (talk) 03:08, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 19:24, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. John of Reading (talk / en-talk) 21:52, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. Edoddridge (talk) 13:41, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
- Good meet-up, thank you. 18.104.22.168 00:13, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia lapel badge or similar. We plan on being as close to the entrance as possible but may be further in or upstairs if the pub is crowded.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.