|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|London 143||9 June|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 72||19 May|
|London 142||12 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|Igbo Wikimedians User Group/5||13 April|
|WikiGap 2019 Hong Kong||8 March|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The Sixth East London meetup.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 6
Date and time: Tuesday 29th March 2016 — 19:30 - 21:00
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Dr Mark Doost
- Leutha, away for Easter
About the meetup
Last time we had five people
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
- We shall be further developing the proposed edithon at the Refugee Archives at the University of East London
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Wednesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf