Due to kitchen closure we've moved round the corner to the Shakespeare's head on the Kingsway
|London 168 (virtual)||28 March|
|London 167 (virtual)||14 March|
|London 166 (virtual)||28 February|
|London 165 (virtual)||14 February|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures
in wikiWonderland (virtual)
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 9th September 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1 Shakespeare's Head, Kingsway
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixty-first meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Gordo (talk)
- Leutha (talk)
- Likely. WJBscribe (talk) 12:15, 1 September 2012 (UTC)
- Ritchie333 (talk · contribs) Yes, I am around - particularly keen to
blather on like a broken record to nobodytalk about general WP stuff. --Ritchie333 (talk) 13:46, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- WereSpielChequers (talk) 15:26, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- Probably. the wub "?!" 11:19, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- I am back to London, so I hope to be there as usual :) Natkabrown (talk) 12:18, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- Deryck C. 07:29, 9 September 2012 (UTC)
Informal chat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.