|Changsha 1||28 July|
|Warsaw 21||28 July|
|London 133||12 August|
|Bristol 3||1 September|
|Oxford 63||15 July|
|Edinburgh 13||11 July|
|China 1||1-11 July|
|Karnal 2||9 July|
|London 132||8 July|
|Kunming 1||1 July|
|Hong Kong 117||30 June|
|Cambridge 37||29 April|
|Beijing 13||15 April|
|Women in Art edit-a-thon, HK||30 March|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The Seventh East London meetup.Well we have had a bit of a break what with Wikimania and the Summer, but we shall be gathering again as autumn starts in earnest.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 7
Date and time: Tuesday 27th September 2016 — 19:30 - 21:00
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Thryduulf (talk: meta · en.wp · wikidata) 09:13, 18 September 2016 (UTC)
- Eartha78 (talk) 14:55, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
About the meetup
A chance to meet some of the people who contribute to Wikipedia: all volunteers and not necessarily "experts".
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Tuesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf