The second East London meetup
postponed until June
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The Second East London meetup.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 2
Date and time: Tuesday 27th October 2015 — 19:30 - 21:00
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Leutha (talk) 22:25, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 23:12, 6 October 2015 (UTC)
- User:Stratfordjohns--(talk) 19:08, 14 October 2015 (UTC)
About the meetup
Last time went well. Apolgies about not putting this up for September, I got overwhelmed with College work. (Two people still turned up, so should this by EL3?)
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
- Possible editathon a the Refugee Archives at the University of East London
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Wednesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf