|Perth 73||23 July|
|London 182||10 July|
|UK virtual 13||23 June|
|London 181||12 June|
|UK virtual 12||26 May|
|London 180||8 May|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 10 April 2022 — 13:00 onwards
(join at any time you can, no need to stay for the whole afternoon)
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Exchange books, maps and other source materials.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
People of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome. Complete newbies also welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
Add your name to the list by adding an asterisk and four tildes like this: * ~~~~
- Philafrenzy (talk) 22:33, 13 March 2022 (UTC)
- Edwardx (talk) 17:36, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
- Vera (talk) 13:09, 10 April 2022 (UTC)
May be attending
- the wub "?!" 12:25, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Andrew D. (talk) 15:27, 26 March 2022 (UTC)
- Recessio (talk) 15:34, 27 March 2022 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (talk: meta · en.wp · wikidata) 14:25, 30 March 2022 (UTC)
- Not sure Johnbod (talk) 04:18, 2 April 2022 (UTC)
- No- Rail Replacement bus! ClemRutter (talk) 16:42, 8 April 2022 (UTC) . I won't be able to do May either.
Interested but not attending
- Are these monthly now or fortnightly? I'm going to be in London on 24th and would quite like to attend one. Pi (talk) 22:06, 5 April 2022 (UTC)