|London 118||14 May|
|Oxford 50||21 May|
|Costa Rica 4||18 July|
|Oxford 49||23 April|
|London 117||9 April|
|Palo 2||10 March|
|Cambridge 33||18 February|
|Mahidol University 9||3 February|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|East London 8||25 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Eleventh Liverpool Meetup (and museum visit)
Saturday, 19 April 2014, from 12:30
From 12:30 The Pumphouse, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AN
From 14:00, followed by the Merseyside Maritime Museum, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AQ
This is the organisation page for the eleventh Liverpool Wikimedia meetup. A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
- Occasionally go outside (despite the poor graphics), look at interesting stuff, and sometimes even photograph it
But this meetup is a bit different...
We'll start in the pub (not the usual one), but then from 14:00 we'll head off to the Merseyside Maritime Museum to look around, take photos for Commons, and get ideas for new or improved Wikipedia articles.
We'll probably end up in the pub again, after the museum closes at 5pm. Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
There is no need or obligation for anyone to attend both the pub and the museum.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
BazonkaSomething's come up, and I'm now not going to be able to make this. Sorry.
- Mike Peel (talk) 22:22, 27 March 2014 (UTC) - I'll be driving from central Manchester, please let me know if you would like a lift. Also, if you want a contact phone number to find out where we are (e.g. if you're planning on arriving late), then please drop me an email and I'll send you mine.
- RexxS (talk) ♪
Rodhullandemu Probably meet you in the museum rather than the pub.*Sorry, I too have been wyalaid by other matters, and won't be able to make it. Rodhullandemu (talk) 14:49, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
- Can't make this one again, sorry, but I should be able to start attending a bit later in the year. But I have to say the choice of pub does make me twitch a bit, as it's a pretty horrible one. If you want to be near the Maritime Museum, the Baltic Fleet is only a few hundred yards away - it's an excellent real ale/microbrewery pub. Or of you fancy being near the Liverpool "World Museum" (the original old one) and the Walker Art Gallery, there's Doctor Duncan's just across from them - a Cain's pub with frequent guest ales. Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 09:45, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
- I'm on holiday. See you all at the next one hopefully. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 20:02, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thought of making the extra effort, but driving when tire isn't worth it. See you in Oxford. Rich Farmbrough 09:10 19 April 2014 (GMT).