|London 143||9 June|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 73||16 June|
|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|Oxford 72||19 May|
|London 142||12 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|Igbo Wikimedians User Group/5||13 April|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 10
Date and time: Saturday 10th December 2011 — 13:00 onwards
Location: The Waterhouse to start off - other places afterwards (see below)
Are there things nearby that we could visit and photograph or otherwise document nearby/during the wikimeet?
- The Christmas Markets?
- Manchester Town Hall?
- People's History Museum?
- Museum of Science and Industry?
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Mike Peel
- Maybe! Werdna 14:03, 26 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yaris678 11:37, 10 November 2011 (UTC)
- I'm looking at Manchester as a potential Wikimania venue, so I should probably show my face at one of these. :) HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 01:04, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
- First time. Julia\talk 15:24, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- I hope so. JamesBWatson 16:27, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
Provisionallyyes, Boing! said Zebedee 17:14, 21 November 2011 (UTC)
- seandw 10:42, 24 November 2011 (UTC) first time meet..
- Lifts available for anybody travelling from the Midlands --RexxS 17:32, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hello everyone: Anyone can guide me how to restore deleted articles. Mukharjeeauthor 05:06, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
- Will try to get there. Jan1nad 10:16, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
- Weather permitting. Anthony Appleyard 05:49, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, almost certainly. (I was considering attending the meet in Nairobi, haha) - Sitush 13:21, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
The following attended, amongst others:
The pub was very crowded because of the Christmas markets nearby, but it added to a festive atmosphere!